Welcome to the Chambers County Republican Party
Thank you for visiting our "online headquarters". This website is intended to serve as a link for you to connect with our Party, elected officials and candidates, and upcoming events of the Party. Your participation and thoughts are vital to the success of our local Party. If we can be of service, please don't hesitate to contact us.
We are dedicated to promoting a positive agenda for a better future for all citizens of Chambers County. We believe in freedom and more choice for citizens, low taxes and efficient government, economic growth and better jobs, better schools and a healthy environment.
EARLY VOTING HOURS & LOCATIONS
February 24 - 28, 2020 7am – 7pm ALL LOCATIONS
Conference Room, Chambers County Courthouse Annex
2128 SH 61
Anahuac, Texas 77514
Justice of the Peace, Pct 1 Courtroom East Chambers County Courthouse Annex
211 Broadway Ave.
Winnie, TX 77665
Mont Belvieu Branch
County Clerk’s Office West Chambers County Courthouse Annex
10616 Eagle Drive
Mont Belvieu, TX 77580
Cedar Bayou Branch
Justice of the Peace,
Pct. 6 Courtroom Cedar Bayou Community Building
7711 Hwy. 146 Baytown, TX 77520
The precinct conventions, followed by the county convention will be held:
Saturday March 21st, 9AM
Whites Park Community Building
222 White Park
Wallisville, TX 77597
|Primary Ballot Propositions
These non-binding propositions will be on the primary ballot.
- Texas should not restrict or prohibit prayer in public schools. Yes or No
- Texas should reject restrictions on the right to keep and bear arms. Yes or No
- Texas should ban the practice of taxpayer-funded lobbying, which allows your tax dollars to be spent on lobbyists who work against the taxpayer. Yes or No
- Texas should support the construction of a physical barrier and use existing defense-grade surveillance equipment along the entire southern border of Texas. Yes or No
- Texas parents or legal guardians of public school children under the age of 18 should be the sole decision makers for all healthcare decisions including, but not limited to, psychological assessment and treatment. contraception, and sex education. Yes or No
- Texas should ban chemical castration, puberty blockers, cross-sex hormones, and genital mutilation surgery on all minor children for transition purposes, given that Texas children as young as three (3) are being transitioned from their biological sex to the opposite sex. Yes or No
- Texans should protect and preserve all historical monuments, artifacts, buildings such as the Alamo Cenotaph and our beloved Alamo, and should oppose any reimagining of the Alamo site. Yes or No
- Texas election officials should heed the directives of the Office of the Governor to purge illegal voters from the voter rolls and verify that each new registered voter is a U.S. Citizen. Yes or No
- Bail in Texas should be based only on a person's danger to society and risk of flight, not that person's ability to pay. Yes or No
- Texas should limit Texas state legislators terms to 12 years. Yes or No
JOIN THE PARTY!
Renew your membership or join the Chambers County Republican Party.
The membership year runs from June 1 - May 31.
Dues are $25 per person/year.
Links (click on logo to go to web site):
The CCRP is actively recruiting precinct chairs in the following areas:
PCT 6- Anahuac
PCT 7- Winnie
PCT 8- Cove
PCT 9- Oak Island
PCT 14- Anahuac Airport
Contact us today for more information!